Focus Question: How do Plants and Animals Interact?
Topic: Food Chain
- Recognize that plants are the ultimate food source for all living things .
a. Cognitive Objective- The student will be able to build on prior knowledge from the topic Living Things to how energy is passed through the ecosystem.
b. Affective Objective- The student will be able to share their feelings about the Food Chain in a reflective composition in their notebooks.
c. Psychomotor Objective- The student will be able to draw and a label a food Chain .
The following are the lesson objectives used to create this web quest:
At the end of this lesson students should be able to:
- Define the Term Food Chain.
- Explain the differences between Producers and Consumers
- List at least three producers and at least three consumers .
- State the role of Herbivores, Carnivores and Omnivores while giving examples.
- Draw and Label a Food chain