Each day, we have the opportunity to learn a new vocabulary word in science. The following words are vocabulary words for a cell. They are:
Tissue, Organ, Organ System, Organism, Function, Structure, Nucleus, Organelle, Cell Membrane, Cell Wall, Cell and Chloroplast.
1) You will create a flipgrid presentation with definitions of all the words: flipgrid.com
2) A foldable with pictures for each word.
3) Five interesting facts about each word that you did not know before the WebQuest.
Remember, your task is to help the scientists get the words back into the correct boxes. You will use the following resources to learn about all the words
3. Organ System
10. Cell wall
- You will be evaluated on the accuracy of your definitions and presentation.
- You will be evaluated on the vocabulary, foldable, and questions.
- The 5 interesting facts that you learned about all the words that you did not know before completing the Webquest.
Complete the final task!!
Write a short summary of all your words on how each word is important to science.