This webquest will remaind you some american writers as well as english writers and their contribution to the literary world.
Students will work in pairs to find out information about the followíng authors in order to answer the questions accurately.
1. Who were Mark Twain and Wílliam Faulkner?
2. What kind of occupation did they have?
3. What were their nicknames and literary genders they wrote?
4. Mention their major literary works.
5. Illustrate each writer.
6. Who were Wílliam Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe?
7. What kind of occupation did they have?
8. What were their nicknames and literary genders they wrote?
9. Mention their major literary works.
10. Illustrate each writer.
Students wíll work in pairs . One student will answer the questions about american writers and the other will answer the questions about english writer. Going to the sites through the links provided below.
Also, each student wíll select a writer and make a summary of 20
lines wíth the more relevant information about him.
Research 5 4 3 2
|The questions are answered providing accurate information|
|Answers are written in complete sentence in a clear and concise way|
|.Applies grammar structure and punctuation marks appropriately|
Summary 5 4 3 2
|Provides specific details about his writer.|
|Uses connectors, grammatical structure and punctuation marks accurately.|
|The content is easly to read and comprehend, organized, concise and clear.|
By doing this webquest students have get knowledge about four major american and english writers. Their life, literaty contributions and some other aspects of their life.
Moreover, students have learned to use a new technological tool to search information and to present their project.
They have realized it is possible to work in a collavorative way even using modern technology.