Teachers: Gabriela Palacios, Selena Simaluisa and Doménica Tobar
Topic: Animals around the world
• The student will be able to choose and write in the worksheet the correct information from the reading of the Big-Eared, Bushy-Tailed Fennec Fox.
• The student will watch a video about animals.
• The student will take notes of the different animals presented in the video.
• The student will understand the main points of the Fennec Fox.
At the end of this lesson students should be able to:
• Know the name of different animals.
• Understand the main ideas of the reading about Fennec Fox.
• List at least two ways the fennec fox's ears help it to survive.
• Know about the facts of the fennec fox.