- We will watch a video that talks about the different flower parts
- During the video I will have a flower model and show the students what part they are talking about in the video, so they can have a better idea.
- Each student will think about what they can use to make a model of a flower (I will bring in various items to help create the flower)
- They will also need to start creating it
- We will continue making the flower models
- Presenting Day!
- Each student will go in front of the class and talk about their model and what items they used. They will also have to tell what each part does for the flower. Lastly, they will name one fact about one of the parts.
- There will be a quiz
- On the quiz, they will have to write down one part of the flower and say one fact they have learned about it