1. What is an Ecosystem?
2. What is a Biome?
3. Which Biome have you chosen to do your research on out of the 8 listed in this interactive powerpoint?
4. Name one fact about your biome specifically from the interactive powerpoint.
5. Where is your biome located?
6. What is the weather like in your biome?
7. Name TWO plants and animals found in your biome.
8. What are TWO facts from the facts piece about your biome that you think the class would find interesting?
9. What are the three things mentioned in this website that are considered severe exploitations of the biomes?
10. (Click on your biome to find the answer. For people who chose Savanna, click shrublands) What is the temperature like in your biome?
11. What is the extra fact added into your biome?
12. For your biome, what city/state/country was used to show data?
1. What animal did you choose?
2. What is their scientific name?
3. Where are they most commonly found?
4. What are THREE interesting facts you'd like to share about this animaL?
5. What are some of its adaptations or survival skills?
6. What does this animal eat?
7. Add a picture to your word document of your chosen animal.
8. What were the links you used to find this information?