At the night of total lunar eclipse, when we see the moon, it looks red. Normally, we call it 'Blood moon'
First, read these article http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20221108000747&ACE_SEARCH=1
Second, summarize the Articles.
After read the articles, answer the following questions
1. Why the moon looks like reddish-orange?
2. How long the moon would away at the peak of the eclipse
3. How many times the total lunar eclipse appeared this year from now on?
4. When would be the next total lunar eclipse
5. Why this lunar eclipse was specail?
Each question would be judged as 2.5point.
It can help to know how students read the article.