Boyle studied the relationship between volume and pressure of gases at constant temperature.
You have to observe and record the effect of changing pressure on the volume.
Arrange two containers ( containing gas) and weights of different sizes.
- Leave container 1 as it is.
- Apply pressure on container 2 and observe the changes in volume
- increase the pressure and record the change in volume.
- repeat it twice.
- now decreases the volume gradually and observe and record the changes in volume.
- make a table of the observation and readings.
- Understanding of the topic
- process (steps)
Volume and pressure are inversely proportional.
McGraw Hill science textbook unit-1 (grade 7)