1. You will use the link provided to discover information about budget and spending. The goal is to figure out how long you will need to save for a product you are interested in creating.
- calculate 2 items that you want in the calculator
2. Decide a product you would like to create for the market.
3. Using the links, you will learn about how to create a budget along with how to anticipate spending and borrowing. The goal is to understand budgets more overall, if an item is a want or a need, and to understand what kind of spender you are to be aware of this.
- watch the video
- play 2 games
- complete the quiz
- read page one and two
- take the 5 question quiz
4. After you understand budgets, spending, and borrowing you will apply your knowledge to prepare for creating your own for your product. You will create a budget for your product, evaluate how much you will spend when creating your product, and decide if there is anything you will need to borrow from the teacher or your peers.
5. Once the planning process is completed, you will create your product and prepare to create your product to sell in our classroom market.