1) Learn about the history of color.
2) Examine the color wheel.
3) Watch a video about how color effects people's moods and emotions.
4) Watch a video about the color wheel.
5) As a group, students should complete the worksheet that was handed out in class.
6) After completing all the above work, students should begin working with their group on the color presentation. Students will create a 16x20 canvas that pertains to their assigned color. There should be at least three images on the canvas that relate to the color. Images should be painted or drawn onto the canvas. There should also be at least four facts about the color itself. For example, is it a primary or secondary color, what mood is associated with the color, etc.) Then students will present their completed canvases to the class.