Step 1: Select a Partner
Select a responsible partner to work with.
Step 2: Select a Region
Click on the following links and browse through the information to get some background knowledge on each region.
Then, with your partner, agree on ONE region that you would be interested in exploring.
Get your teacher�s approval to explore that particular region.
(Note that regions will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.)
Step 3: Select Roles
Once your selected region has been approved, negotiate the roles you will assume throughout the assignment. Roles may include: Task Manager, Designer, Reporter etc.
Step 4: Explore the Information
Embark on your exploration to find answers to the following questions:
- What is the French and English name or your regions?
- Where is your region located? (Show on a map)
- What other regions, countries, bodies of water or mountains border your regions?
- What is the capital city of your region? What are some other important cities located in that region.
- What is the predominant climate of your region?
- What important historical event or events occurred in your region?
- What are the main economic activities of that region? (Tourism? Industry? Agriculture?... )