Today we will be doing the poem Candle - by Chris Van Wyk
A South African poem
We will be covering this poem next week in class, in detail.
For this webquest, you have to complete the following English task based off the poem Candle - by Chris Van Wyk
You have to complete the following:
1. Download and print a copy of the poem Candle - by Chris Van Wyk ( you can also write the poem down )
2. Read the poem
3. Try to analyse the poem
4. Identify and highlight key words and figures of speech in the poem
5. Complete the quiz on the poem
You have to aubmit the following:
1. printed copy of the poem Candle - by Chris Van Wyk ( you can also write the poem down )
2. Notes on the poem page as evidence that you have analysed the poem
3. A scanned copy of the poem page showing how you have highlighted and made key notes
4. A 150 word paragraph on what a candle means to you
5. Completed quiz , in a separate document.
5 marks for overall layout
10 marks for the 150 word paragraph
10 marks for the analysing of the poem
This webquest is due: Friday 18 November 2022 @ 23:59
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.