Good Day learners
Today we are going to be learning about how to write a persuasive essay. I have made a video which is attached where I have explained some of the important things to consider when writing an essay.
Choose a topic that is suitable for you to write about a one that you might relate to, from the following topics this will help you to understand the topic much better.
- Excessive money leads to wastage. You can discuss wastage in terms of extravagance on lifestyle, beauty, traveling, foodie habits, etc. You can also relate it with medical issues due to an extra comfy lifestyle.
- learners should not be always encouraged for high marks: Talk about how all-time appreciation makes them addicted to it and they can’t bear bad remarks.
- Education should be made free for all age groups: This way, nobody will stay illiterate and it will eliminate racism everywhere. please provide valid reasoning.
- Cell phones should be banned while driving: Discuss how it increases accidents. provide examples as much as possible.
- Rape perpetrators should be hanged to death: Discuss how it will decrease the number of rapes. How a few hangs will teach lessons to the miscreants.
for you to write an informative and good essay you need to do the following. the following youtube videos will help you understand better how to write a persuasive essay.
- An opening paragraph is the main paragraph of any academic work. Your major goal is to make it catchy and engaging when working on this part. You must strive to capture your public's interest or just reject your work from the very beginning.
- The material presented in the article must be relevant to make an effect on your readers. When you present some surprising facts or strong arguments, you might create a better reaction from the audience. However, remember that every declaration you make is harshly irrefutable proof. The readers should be aware that these words are accurate.
- Introducing the greatest argument into your armory should always start your paper. It ensures that even the people who are skeptical about reading your article are more ready to listen to your "minor" points.
- Each paragraph of the essay must have a topic sentence that explains your argument. Next, you should offer some proof to back it and then conclude clearly that it is hard for any opposition to disagree.
- The last paragraph of your essay should include the most popular arguments made by opponents and explain why they are incorrect in-depth and logically. Make sure only facts and reasoning are used. Nobody should be offended by this portion of the essay.
- Your final paragraph should provide the readers a good impression. Don't give any fresh evidence. You should instead discuss how your work affects and supports the subject of research.
- use also the other video to help you.
the following rubric will be used to assess your work please pay attention to it before writing the essay.
this is as important as all the work you have been doing, please do your best and write your best arguments here. this is for your future arguments.please do well and submit by the Friday 17 September 2021
the essay is out of 50