There are about 200 countries in our world! And each country has a unique history and culture. The culture also includes national food and drinks.
Today our lesson is focused on food in different countries
Today we can become true culinary experts.
Get ready, get set, let's go on a gastronomic trip!
Today we will do group projects "Food in different countries"
Let's watch a video about breakfasts in different countries!
1. In your group, select the country that you like best.
What country did you choose? Write its name on the booklet!
2. Learn about food in this country!
3. Draw and write the name of the national food.
4. Have you ever tested Indian food?
5. Create a bar chart with results of survay.
6. Where can I taste this food?
7. Share the recipe.
8. Create your booklet!
You have time to write all information and to crate illustations.
Check if all information is in your booklet (the name of country, name of national food, bar chart with results of your survay, restaurant in Moscow, one recipe)
9. Present your booklet.
We chose (country name).
Traditional dishes in this country are ...
We found out that in our class ...
We advise you to visit ... and ...
You can cook at home ... Here's the recipe!
Voiting for best project (first, second and third places)
You attach a star next to the booklet that you liked the most
The teacher copies the booklets and distributes them to all students so that they can show them to parents, choose a restaurant, or cook any meal at home.
1) What Does the World Eat for Breakfast? YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry1E1uzPSU0&ab_channel=As%2FIs
2) Food Trip Around the World | Are You Hungry? | World Song for Kids | Let's Eat Yummy Food | JunyTony YouTube https://youtu.be/XINl8YvzxMc