You will be working in groups to create the 'Foodball'.
To build the ball you will work on 12 different tasks, here you can find the list:
- Your ideal restaurant ( choose a name, a location and add the facilities it provides)
- A menu
- A recipe
- A dialogue at a restaurant: list of questions the waiter/ waitress asks the customer and possible answers
- A crossword with 10 words of the category 'food' which are difficult to remember
- A wordsearch choosing 15 food words that are particularly useful
- A Venn diagram to show how the traditional British and Italian breakfast differ and what they have in common
- 10 commandments: a list of good eating habits
- My eating habits
- A map of the world to show in which areas hunger still causes death
- A slogan to invite people to eat in a healthy way
- A poem or a song entitled: if I were a piece of fruit, which one would I be or Food is..........? OR
- A questionnaire for a survey on teenagers' eating habits ( the best questionnaire will be selected for the school survey)
You have to:
A) explore the online resources related to the tasks ( audios, videos, texts )
2. example of a menu:
3. examples of recipes, list of cooking verbs
4. examples of dialogues; adjectives to describe food
12.Example of a poem: Love is....
B) write the tasks on the pentagon shaped papers
C) assemble the 12 pentagons to build the 'Foodball'
Visual design 2
|total score 10|
At the end of this path you should be able to avoid fasting when you are abroad!!!!
Hope you've enjoyed playing foodball!!!
Your teacher Daniela