Teacher: Eugenia Masimela
Topic: South African Fauna and Flora
Due date: 25 September 2021
• South Africa’s major attractions is the wide variety of plants, birds, sea-life, and wild animals.
• Tourists from all over the world visit our country to view this fauna and flora
• As a tourism learner it is important to know the key concepts used by people who work in the natural environment.
• Watch the videos given in order to understand the content of the lesson
• I've given a few questions in between to ensure that you don't ditch the lesson and that you understand, so answer the questions AFTER watching the videos.