In this lesson, students will know more about the important places around the world.
- Antarctica: a place in the far south of the world that is always very cold.
- Tribe: a group of people with the same language, who live in the same area.
- Rainforest: a warm place with a lot of trees , where it rains a lot.
- Beach: a place by the sea where you can sit or play games.
- Dry: a place or thing that has no water.
General information about places around the world:
The Atacama desert in Chile is one of the driest places in the world, in some parts of the desert , it has never rained.
Many tourists also visit the town of San Pedro de Atacama. They say that they've never seen more stars in the sky in any other place on earth!
In 2013, it snowed in Cairo for the first time in many years.
In Antarctica, some of the ice has never melted.
Choose the correct answer:
(Antarctica - beach- dry - rainforest- tribe)
some........live far from any city and have never left the rainforest.
- The Atacama desert is a ..... place in which there is no water.
- In........, Some of the ice has never melt.
- ..........is a warm place with a lot of trees, where it rains a lot.
- ..........a place by the sea where you can sit or play.
The lesson is about important places in the world, it is useful and important for students in the second preparatory stage.
The lesson consists of new Vocabulary words that is related to the topic and also some general information about the topic.