We all know about refrigerator magnets. But do you know what happens when a magnet
breaks? How animals use magnetism? Learn more about magnetism and why it is so
Go on a fact finding mission to learn more about magnets. Use the links provided to visit
some websites to find the answers to questions about magnets and magnetism. Read
carefully and write your answers in your own words.
1) What is magnetism?
2) List three properties of magnets.
3) Write down five facts about magnets that you find interesting.
4) What happens if you break a magnet in half?
5) Explain how a compass
6) What is an electromagnet?
7) How is an electromagnet made?
8) Give four examples of devices that
9) What is the rule of magnetism?
10) What are some some uses for
11) What are some animals that use magnetism to guide them in
their migrations? How do they do this?
12) In summary, write a short paragraph explaining why magnetism is so
important in our lives. Be sure to include supporting details.
Source URL: https://www.createwebquest.com/s-nuffer/its-magnetic