Complete the following activities relating to the life and presidency of John F Kennedy.
Use the following databases and websites to complete your task:
For each of the following tasks, answer the questions on a separate sheet of paper.
1. What were Kennedy's contributions to the WW2 efforts?
2. How did Kennedy become a politician?
3. What was the original plan and how was it modified?
4. Describe the location of the first bombs?
5. Explain the aftermath of the events?
6. Why was the Berlin Wall constructed?
7. What famous line did Kennedy utter in a speech and what does it translate to in English?
8. Explain 5 events in the Cuban Missile Crisis. (3 sentences each)
9. Why is this document considered a primary source?
10. What was discovered about Kennedy's death?