Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete the webquest!
1) You are going to listen to a book called Rhyming Dust Bunnies by Jan Thomas. Make sure you use your whole body listening skills while you listen to the story!
2) Let’s practice more rhyming words. Let’s sing a song to help us review!
3) Do you think you’re ready to match rhyming words? Click on a bee to see his word. If it rhymes, then drag the bee to the beehive.
4. How many -at rhyming words can we make? Go to our class jamboard, take a sticky note and write down your word. Remember to use different alphabet letters!
5. Now you’re ready to add a pair of rhyming words to our Class Rhyming Book!
Our Class Book of Rhyming Words