Welcome Junior Geologists!
Today you will be learning about landforms. I hope you're ready to dig in and get your hands dirty.
You will explore different types of Landforms
You will read facts about landforms
You will think about why landforms are unique/important and what makes them different and similar
You will select ONE landform to learn more about. You will complete the Graphic Organizer for the landmass you have chosen.
As you complete the graphic organizer, think about how the specific features of the landform affects the animals and plants that live there.
1. Use the links below to explore at least 5 different landforms.
2. Use the links for your landform to find more details for your graphic organizer. Record the information in your graphic organizer.
You will be graded on your graphic organizer using the following criteria:
* Accuracy of information
* All information is related to chosen landform
* All questions on the graphic organizer have been answered using complete sentences
* Answers show depth of understanding on the topic
* Picture of landform reflects the unique features of the landform
You have learned a lot about landforms, and about ONE landform in particular! You are now a certified expert in your landform.