You are going to be looking into 5 concepts that have to do with logical fallacies.
1. Burden of Proof
2. Loaded Question
3. Middle Ground
4. Anecdotal Evidence
5. Fallacy Fallacy
Use these resources specifically. Not others.
- Burden of Proof
- Loaded Question
- Middle Ground
- Anecdotal Evidence
- Fallacy Fallacy
For each of the 5 Fallacies, answer these questions:
- What is another name for the fallacy?
- Explain in your own words what it means.
- Give an example that you STEAL FROM THE INTERNET
- Give an example that you create yourself.
- Describe a common situation that this might be used.
After you finished this, do this:
1. Find 2 more fallacies. Do those 5 tasks with it as well. Be prepared to share what you have found.
Out of 20 points
For each task missing, you lose 2 points.