Everyone loves field trips...don´t you? How about planning a field trip to Disney´s Epcot Center in Florida? You sure need to persuade your teacher and your school´s principal to allow you to take it.
Your mission is to gather all the information to present a travel log and plan of the field trip to your teacher.
The first thing you have to do it watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuUOo6g1X9E
- Open https://www.google.com./map and locate Epcot Center. Take a screen shot and paste the picture in a word document.
II. TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING COSTS
- Use the following links to search for the best transportation and hotel fares for Epcot Center. You can choose your own dates or look for the best deals. When you find the best one, copy-paste it in a word document.
III. PARK FEES.
- Search the cost for the park fees. Copy paste them in a word document.
IV. EDUCATIONAL PLACES.
- Search and list the educational places you would like to visit in the park.
- Write a brief description of each place and explain why it would be interesting to vist.
- Write 5 facts about Epcot.
- Copy the picture of Epcot´s Logo.
V. REPORT INFORMATION
- Present your Field Trip Proposal in a Word Document with the following format:
- Name of Student
- Title of Proposal
- Introduction (explain why you are presenting this proposal)
- Explain why you think Epcot Center is the best place to visit and include the 5 facts you wrote.
- Add the transportation, lodging and park fees.
- Describe the educational places you would visit and why.
- Write your final conclusion to persuade your teacher.
- Include Epcot´s Logo.
This is how your work will be evaluated.
Included 5-6 educational sites in travel log from Epcot
Included little required information. Is missing a lot of information about site. Has most of the information about site but missing 1 or 2 pieces. Included name of places visited, transportation costs, lodging costs,park fees, and 3 facts.
Included 3-4 sites in travel log from Epcot. Included little required information. Is missing a lot of information about site. Has most of the information about site but missing 1 or 2 pieces. Included name of place visited, where located, significance, picture and 3 facts.
Included little required information.
Student had no understanding of the educational site.
Is missing a lot of information about the site. Does not reflect students total understanding of the historical site. May include picture. There is some details missing but the student still has understanding of the educational site. Pictures should also be included. There is significant detail included to reflect the students understanding of the historical site. There are also pictures included.
There is no meaning to the trip planned out.
There are several questions about the trip planned out.
There is very few questions about trip planned out.
Argument of trip is well planned out.
Now that you have completed your field trip to Epcot Center, I hope you enjoyed it and learned new things from it. Let´s start getting ready for the next mission!!!