In this webquest students will research the meaning of city break, senior trip, all inclusive holiday and tour guide as tourist products.
Students will carry out the task of researching each product individually, present and promote it.
PROCESS (part 1)
STUDENT 1: city break
1) What is a city break?
2) List the reasons for taking a city break
STUDENT 2,3: senior trip
1) What is a senior trip?
2) Why do senior citizens travel?
3) What preparations are necessary before the trip?
STUDENT 4: all inclusive holiday
1) What is an all inclusive holiday?
2) Which facilities and services can be included in an all inclusive holiday?
STUDENT 5: tour guide
1) Describe the job of a tour guide.
2) When and where did it first appear?
PROCESS (part 2)
At this point, students assign roles to their group members and do the role play!
Four (4) members of a jury assign points (1-5) for the role play taking into consideration two elements:
- Dialogue includes and explains all vital aspects of the product
- the use of English language
This webquest was created by a team of teachers, within the co-funded Erasmus plus KA2 partnership “English for hospitality” (EN4HOSTS), project number: 2017-1-RO01-KA201-037159, KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices ,KA201 - Strategic Partnerships for school education
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.