In this webquest students will research the meaning of ecotourism, brochures, boutique hotels and nautical tourism.
Students will carry out the task of researching each product individually, present and promote it.
PROCESS (part 1)
STUDENT 1,2: Ecotourism
1) What is ecotourism?
2) What are some of the ecotourism principles in action?
3) Who can benefit from ecotourism?
STUDENT 3: brochures
1) What is a brochure and how is it usually distributed?
2) What are the most common types of brochures?
STUDENT 4: boutique hotels
1) What are boutique hotels?
2) How are they different from huge hotels and hotel complexes?
STUDENT 5: nautical tourism
1) What is nautical tourism?
2) Which services are available at marinas to nautical tourists?
PROCESS (part 2)
In this part of the quest, students will team up and do the worksheet together as a group.
At this point, each student will present (talk about) one tourism product!
Completed Tourism products on the market III
worksheet not filled out.
Worksheet filled out. Lacking correct information and appropriate responses.
Worksheet filled out. Correct answers but lacking descriptions that show knowledge has been gained.
Worksheet filled out with correct answers and appropriate responses that demonstrate that knowledge has been gained.
This webquest was created by a team of teachers, within the co-funded Erasmus plus KA2 partnership “English for hospitality” (EN4HOSTS), project number: 2017-1-RO01-KA201-037159, KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices ,KA201 - Strategic Partnerships for school education
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.