Good day welcome to webquest, we will discuss about the noun. What is noun? noun is the part of the speech that names a person, place, thing or idea. Before we start let us watch a short video about the noun to understand it more.
1. Students will identify the noun in the sentence to measures the knowledge about noun in sentences.
2. Sort common nouns into categories of people, place or thins, it measures students if they are able to categorize the noun
ACTIVITY NUMBER 1
Instruction: Underline the nouns in each sentence
1. The lamp lit up with multiple colours.
2.Sam's friend helped him with his homework.
3. The caterpillar turned into a beautiful butterfly
4. Before school started, the children unpacked their bags.
5. There were a lot of clouds which made it hard to see the stars.
6. Tim wished for a new scooter as he blew out his birthday candles.
7. The soccer team won their final game.
8. Olivia picked her mum flowers for her birthday.
9. The vegetable garden was growing lots of tomatoes.
10. The alarm clock was broken so Kerr was late for school.
ACTIVITY NUMBER 2:
Sort the common nouns into categories of people, place and things.
Student identified all nouns including categories of noun
Student identified most of the nouns correctly
student identified nouns but needed to check with teacher for verification.
|Student required assistance and study about the noun again
Congratulations, you've finally done studying about noun. After this activity you will figured out what is noun and identify its basic categories.