a. Cognitive Objective- The student will be able to build on prior knowledge about Nouns as a part of speech.
b. Affective Objective- The student will be able to share their feelings about nouns being special or general by writing a short paragraph.
c. Psychomotor Objective- The student will be able to play a game in which they are the words with the nouns highlighted in sentences created to conclude the lesson.
The following are the lesson objectives used to create this webquest:
1. Briefly eplain what are nouns.
2. Describe the role that nouns play in a sentence.
3. State the two main types of.
4. Define the term common and proper nouns.
5. List some proper nouns and their corresponding common noun (s).
6. State the role of capital letters when writing proper nouns.