a. Cognitive Objective- The student will be able to build on prior knowledge about plural nouns as used in written and spoken terms.
b. Affective Objective- The student will be able to share their feelings about not having been able to correctly pluralize nouns at times and the new feeling brought about by this knowledge.
c. Psychomotor Objective- The student will be able to play a game in which they are the words with the nouns highlighted in sentences created to conclude the lesson.
The following are the lesson objectives used to create this webquest:
1. Explain what plural nouns are.
2. Differentiate between plural nouns and singular nouns.
3. State the rules for forming plural nouns with ‘s’s’ endings.
4. Define the term common and proper nouns.
5. List at least three nouns that form their plurals with‘s’ and ‘es’.