Blacko disguised himself as an old man because he had gotten a girl pregnant. He tried to play smart but was eventually caught. Mr. Wilis and Morva go to Blacko's house and the story begins.
CREW MEMBERS ROLE
Prince Dominic Buahin EXECUTIVE PRODUCER AND DIRRECTOR
Eric Yinye VIDEO EDITOR
Prince Otoo PRODUCER
Isaac Yeboah LOCATION MANAGER
|PHASE 1 ( PRE-PRODUCTION)||We needed to hired a camera for the video shoot. We needed a camera with an average or above average camera quality for the shoot. We printed the script and also did some photocopies. Scouting was of the essence as we needed a place to shoot the videos.|
|PHASE 2 ( PRODUCTION)||We bought food and water for the crew. Some money was also allocated for transportation to convey some of the crew members to the venue. We brought on board some video and audio media to aid in the making of the video.|
|PHASE 3 ( POST-PRODUCTION)||We used used Wondershare Filmora X to edit the video. We also purchased media drives to save the edited video. We downloaded music files which was used in the video.|
- We used filmora to edit and complete the video.
- we added audio files to the video but included a fade at the end of each audio or music in the video.
- we also muted some of the video files to prevent the in-video sound from interfering with the music files added in the video.
- we either increased the brightness or dimed the video depending on the scene to make the video pleasant to the eyes.
- A video camera
- Audio recorder
- A software for editing the video (eg: filmora)
We used filmora X to edit the video.
We also used a video camera to take the video.
We downloaded music files from the internet which used in our video.
We scouted for a conducive venue place to shoot the video.
PRINCE DOMINIC BUAHIN