We will be looking at the events leading up to the American Revolution.
Students will research the different events that led up to the American Revolution. Students will create a timeline along with a poster or digital presentation showing how the events led to the American Revolution.
You will first need to create a timeline of the below 6 events.
Next, you will need to write a brief sentence about 3 events that you choose.
What happened? When did the event take place? Who was there? Why is the event important?
- French & Indian War https://www.ducksters.com/history/colonial_america/french_and_indian_war.php
- Sugar Act http://academickids.com/encyclopedia/index.php/Sugar_Act#:~:text=From%20Academic%20Kids%20The%20Sugar%20Act%20or%20Molasses,more%20expensive%20sugar%20from%20the%20British%20West%20Indies.
- Stamp Act https://www.ducksters.com/history/american_revolution/the_stamp_act.php
- Boston Massacre https://www.ducksters.com/history/american_revolution/boston_massacre.php
- Tea Act/Boston Tea Party https://www.ducksters.com/history/boston_tea_party.php
- Battles of Lexington and Concord https://www.ducksters.com/history/battle_of_lexington_and_concord.php
Don't forget to tell me where you got your information in a Works Cited section.
Way to go! You are now an expert on the road to the American Revolution!
This WebQuest is designed to have students think about the events that led to the American Revolution.