Subject: Social Studies
Duration: 1 hour
A leader is a person who leads or commands a group, an organisation or country.
A good leader has special qualities:
There are leaders everywhere, in the home, school, community, parish, country and church. Leaders are responsible for the well-being and improvement of others.
Write five leaders you know and explain why you think they are leaders
Watch the video below and answer the question that follows
1. Were you able to identify the leader in each group? _____________________
2. Why is good leadership important ___________________________________________________
3. Write two responsibilities of a good leader using scenarios ______________________________________________________
Read and complete pages 76-78
1. Who is a leader?
2. What are some qualities of a good leader?
3. Identify two leaders in your home, community, school and parish
Complete pages 79-83