You will be given the name of a special type of transport.
You will be given 30 minutes to research your transport.
You will be required to give a 2-3 minute talk to the class to explain your form of transport.
In your research, you need to try and find out the following:
- What kind of transport it is (type, size, power, number of people carried)
- When it was / is used
- Where it was/is used
- Who invented or used it
- Why it is special or famous
The choices of transport are:
The Spirit of Freedom
Sugarloaf Mountain Gondola
The Spirit of Tasmania
1. Research websites to find information about your special transport.
2. Take notes as you research.
3. Create a simple powerpoint with ONE slide to explain each piece of information
- a maximum of 10 words per slide! -
4. Present your powerpoint to the class and explain your transport!