Welcome to Ms. Layne's class. I am so happy you are here!
You will have so much fun learning today! I can't wait to see how awesome you do on today's lesson.
Thank you for all of your hard work.
On the next tab you will see a list of today's tasks.
Hello, I am so happy you are here!
Today's to do list:
- Watch video one about who, what, when, where, and why questions
- Watch video two about who, what, when, where, and why questions
- Watch the video of the story of the week: The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs
- Take notes as you watch because you will answer questions about the story.
- Complete the Nearpod activity.
- Review the answers and be awesome!
Watch 2 videos to review Who, What, When, Where, and Why questions:
Watch this video of our story of the week and prepare to answer questions about the story:
Make sure you watched our story of the week:
Please complete this Nearpod to test your knowledge about the story:
What do these questions tell us?
|Who?||a person or character|
|What?||a thing or an action|
|When?||a time or date|
|Why?||a reason or purpose|
What was the story about? Check your answers:
|Who is telling the story?||Al|
|What was he looking for?||He was looking for a cup of sugar.|
|When did the wolf bake a cake?||He never made the cake.|
|Where was the wolf at the end of the story?||He was in jail.|
|Why did the straw and stick houses fall down?||The wolf sneezed.|