This webquest will give you knowledge about Verb. It contains videos, activities and some example for you to fully understand the topic which is Verb.
- Watch the video presented below.
- Write down important information that may help you to fully understand verb.
- Answer the activities below.
List down some verbs you know and use it in a sentence.
Encircle the verb used in the sentence.
1. She was walking quickly to the mall.
2. He should wait before going swimming.
3. Those girls are trying very hard.
4. Ted might eat the cake.
5. You must go right now.
6. You can't eat that!
7. My mother is fixing us some dinner.
8. Words were spoken.
9. These cards may be worth hundreds of dollars!
10.The teacher is writing a report.
After the Webquest you will gain knowledge about the topic. You can answer the activities and the students can identify verbs in each sentence.