Focus Question: What happens to the food I eat?
- Outline the path food travels from the mouth to the anus.
a. Cognitive Objective- The student will be able to build on prior knowledge about the topic Digestion.
b. Affective Objective- The student will be able to share their feelings about the organs that make up the digestive system.
c. Psychomotor Objective- The student will be able to make drawings of the Digestive system.
The following are the lesson objectives used to create this web quest:
At the end of this lesson students should be able to:
- Define the Term Digestion
- List at least five organs that makes up the Digestive system
- Draw and label the alimentary canal
- State the function of at least four organs in the digestive system
- State the where Chemical digestion and Mechanical digestion takes place